Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Birds of a Feather Cache together!


These cute little birds were designed with new geocoin addicts in mind. When I first started caching and learned about geocoins I wanted in right away. But the cost of having your own coin minted can be a little daunting, then add in tracking and icons and we're looking at some serious cash. So this design was created with the idea that anyone can personalize it, and that the colors can be changed for each individual wanting to have one made. A small amount can be purchased and give someone their introduction into geocoins with a trackable personalized coin with an icon! These coins are available for order through HogWild stuff's Birds of a Feather page. No Artist Edition coins exist at this time, though I may make a bird myself in the future! They're just so cute I can't resist.