Friday, May 11, 2007

Eat, Meet & Greet Geocoin Club April 2007

These coins just arrived in the mail today! They are the April 2007 Geocoin Club Coin. I designed these coins to have a sort of Retro look about them. I hold Eat, Meet & Greets fairly often and I always give out coins at each one, so I thought it would be fun to create a coin just for that purpose!

I was completely surprised when Mike said he wanted this design for the club! I had 2 different Metals made for the Artist Editions. The one above is Black nickel. There are 15 of these coins and I am selling a couple of them for $25.00 + $2.50 S&H. If you'd like one drop me an email.

This beauty is the Antique Copper Artist Edition. In my opinion (and Mikes) it came out the best of all of them! There are also 15 of these, but I am not selling any at this time.
And last but not least, this is the Path Tag that matches the coin! I have quite a few of these, but I'll probably only be gifting them at events.